First, choose the right version and download the .msi installation file:
The language is English. French, Czech languages are coming in near future.
Double-click the installation file to start the setup process. Then, just follow the instructions in the installation wizard to complete the installation.
After installation is complete, launch Autodesk Civil 3D and open any project.
- Go to the ‘BIMAXON’ tab.
- Select the ‘BIMAXON ICS’ dockable window to open it.
- Connect to the BIMAXON ICS server by clicking ‘Login’.
- Enter your login details (for the login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Press ‘Login’.
Steps to connect to the BIMAXON ICS server for Autodesk Civil3D users
1. Choose a workspace which is assigned to your account.
2. Choose a classification system.
3. Select a table in that classification system.
4. Browse the tree structure to find the class you are looking for and select it.
5. At this point you have three options:
a) You can create a new property manually by entering the name.
b) You can select a property from the BIMAXON properties list by clicking the ‘ICS’ button.
c) Or you can select an existing property from the drop-down list.
6. The Value text field allows you to create different types of property values.
7. Auto-numbering will start from the number entered in the ‘Autonumber start at:’ field.
8. Define pattern for the final value result. Read more in the Value Pattern E-Help >>
9. Click the ‘Set’ to set the values for your selected elements. Result can be found under Properties " Extended Data " BIMAXON.
NOTE! Elements must be selected before adding a new property and value.
Steps for using the BIMAXON classification system