Features to cope structural elements in different situations:
Sort&Cope works with all types of beams and trusses and their systems (and beams connected with columns).
- Cope Beams Connected to Selected Beam:
- Cope Beams which Intersect Selected Beam:
- Cope Selected Beam if it Intersects other Beams:
- Cope Beams Connected to Two Selected Beams:
- Cope Selected Beams Connected to other Beams:
- Cope beams connected to structural columns:
- Cope elements of trusses:
- Change coping distance - can be applied for selected elements or elements in the project. Every feature applied for different situations requires to enter primary joint distance.
- Remove copings - function to undo coping for selected elements
*NOTE: After the beam connections are coped, the shape handles have to be extended to see the final result.