To add a new table
Tables play an important role in the generally hierarchical structure of a classification system. A table can be used independently to classify a particular type of information, or entries on it can be combined with entries on other tables to classify more complex subjects.
This section explains how to add tables to existing classification systems in BIMAXON ICS.
First, within the relevant classification system, select “Create New Table” in the menu or click the button.
- Now enter a title for the new table.
- Enter an identifying code for the table.
- Enter a full code for the table.
- Choose class separator.
- Enter keywords for the table’s contents.
- Enter a description of the table.
- Finally, click on .
You will see that the new (empty) table has been added to your classification system.