- Creates/updates tables in Revit drafting or legend views according to users defined settings.
- Keeps these MS Excel settings:
- Cell width and height.
- Text size per cell.
- Text font per cell.
- Text style per cell (Bold, Italic, Underline).
- Text alignment within the cell (Left, Center, Right, Top, Middle, Bottom).
- Merged cell.
- Three cell border line thicknesses (Thin, Medium, Wide).
- Has a possibility to use Revit text fonts instead of those that are created in MS Excel.
- Supports conditional formatting - borderlines defined in Manage Rules.
- Creates link between MS Excel and Revit.
- Location of the imported MS Excel file is stored in Revit project.
- Has a possibility to load multiple spreadsheets at a time.
- Has a possibility to map Text and Line Styles between Excel and Revit project.
- Has a possibility to update MS Excel data.
- Informs user when the MS Excel file was modified and has to be updated in Revit project.
- Informs if the original MS Excel file was deleted or moved to other place.
Excel2R - imports MS Excel spreadsheets into Autodesk Revit with its design settings. Such data can be synchronized and updated with the original MS Excel spreadsheet any time.
*NOTE: Almost everything you can create in Excel can be imported into Revit with Excel2R add-in.
- The Revit plug-in Excel2R forces Revit project organizing & documenting processes.
- Time-saving productivity – When you link MS Excel information to Revit project.
- Easy to Use – Trouble-free creation of tables.
- Always Up-to-Date data in Revit project.