Please follow the instructions below, if you have to renew your network license.
Note: For easier end-user access, it is recommended to install the Network License Server on the same machine as the Revit Server.
• If you will be using the same license server, follow ALL the steps below.
• If license server will be installed on a new workstation, ONLY follow from step 3 (skip steps 1 and 2).
1. Remove current Network License Server.
Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features, and choose Uninstall.
2. Find and delete registry folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\InishTech
Hold windows key and press R. In the new ‘Run’ window, type regedit and press Enter. Locate and delete the registry folder mentioned above.
3. Install Network License Server: Download >>
4. Go to http://YourServerName:2468/Web/Activation/Add and activate your network pool using new codes.
Note: When loading this URL, if Server Error in ‘/Web’ Application error page appears, please refer to the Network License Troubleshooting.
5. Open Activation tab in NLM Server.
6. Enter provided activation key in Activation key field and click Submit.
FOR END USER
1. Launch Revit and open any project.
2. Navigate to license manager (gear icon on the bottom right corner) > Manage
3. Set your license server address. It should be server Hostname or IP address with port number 8731 .
(e.g.: http://YourServerName:8731/web or http://10.10.X.X:8731) Click Save.
4. You should see a list of available licenses on the server. Select your tool or solution and click Install.
Technical documentation and training videos are available directly from the Dock.
When the Dock is installed, click on the tool, then click on ? mark. You’ll be redirected to our E-Help pages.
If you face any issues regarding network license server activation, please visit Troubleshooting.