1. Make sure you have the latest Revit updates on your computer > https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads.
2. Download and install the latest Dock, based on your Revit version via AGACAD TOOLS4BIM Dock download page »
3. Make sure you have read/write permissions to application data folders and Windows registry.
By default, the application folder is located in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\TOOLS 4 BIM
DOCK Installation Instructions
The user has to be logged in as a local administrator or have permissions to install .msi files.
1. Please read the License Agreement, and if you agree, tick the 'I accept the terms...' check box.
2. Click 'Install'.
Note: if you get the following message from User Account Control - “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”, you have to click 'Yes' for installation to continue:
After installation is complete, launch Revit and open any project. The TOOLS4BIM Dock should be visible. If it is not, go to the TOOLS 4 BIM tab in the Revit ribbon and click 'Show Dock':
TOOL Installation Instructions
1. Launch Revit and open any project.
2. Open the TOOLS4BIM Dock. (It is under the TOOLS 4 BIM tab in the Revit ribbon.) You can easily show or hide the Dock with this tab function:
Note: You can place the Dock dialog in any Revit workplace, as can be done with the Properties or Project Browser.
3. All tools are in the Dock tabs. You can open any tab, request a trial, or activate a code that you already have.
Note: If you get the following message from User Account Control – “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”– you have to click 'Yes' for installation to continue:
The selected product should now be installed!