Wall Dimensioning Configuration
Before you start working with a dimensioning tool there should be configuration created. Your changes can be saved to current configurations, saved as a set of new configurations, renamed or deleted.
1. Measuring Height – the height from level. Elements that are located at this height will be included in the dimension line.
2. Parallel Wall Selecting Area – the distance from the wall surface where other walls will be involved for the dimensioning.
3. Perpendicular Walls Selecting Area – the distance from the selected wall ends where other perpendicular walls will be involved in the dimensioning.
4. Dimensions can be placed on user picked points or by predefined distance from the nearest wall:
| - Offset Wall Finish – type a distance and select a point to define the dimension placement from the nearest wall face.|
- User Selected Point
2. Intersecting Walls – now adds dimension even if the user clicks on the other side of selected wall.
Join Dimensions into Chain – if checkbox is ticked, then the dimension chain will be created as one annotation element. If the checkbox is unticked, then all dimensions between references will be created a as separate annotation elements.
Auto Select Walls using Configuration Parameters
This feature selects all the wall elements defined by Wall Configuration parameters.
For example: This Wall Configuration will select the walls accordingly:
Preselect wall dimensioning
This feature creates dimensions by predefined configuration at “Walls Dimensioning Configuration” for manually selected walls.
Select walls to be dimensioned.
Indicate the point where dimensions will be placed, depending on the configuration parameters.