1. Choose the workstation that is going to be the network license host. The Hostname or IP address of this machine will be used to configure users’ workstations in the future. Recommended system requirements for the license server are Windows 7 or later, Windows Server (WS) 2008 R2 or later, minimum 1.2 GHz processor, and 8 GB of RAM.
2. Install Network License Server NetworkLicenseServer.msi on that machine.
Note: Common issue - Server Installation Error.
3. Open any web browser, and enter URL with hostname: http://YourServerName:2468/web or with IP address http://192.X.X.X:2468/web
Note: Common issue - Server Error in ‘/Web’ Application error.
4. Open Activation tab in NLM Server.
5. Enter the provided activation key in the 'Activation Key' field, and click 'Submit'.
6. To view license details, click Product’s tab in NLM Server.
1. Download and install the latest Dock, based on your Revit version at AGACAD TOOLS4BIM Dock download page >>
2. Launch Revit and open any project.
3. Navigate to license manager (gear icon in the bottom right corner) > Manage
4. Set your license server address. It should be the server Hostname or IP address with port number 8731 (e.g.: http://YourServerName:8731 or with IP address http://192.X.X.X:8731). Click 'Save'.
5. You should see a list of available licenses on the server. Select your tool or solution, and click Install.
Technical documentation and training videos are available directly from the Dock.
When the Dock has been installed, click the tool, then click the ? (question mark). You’ll be redirected to our E-Help pages.
We recommend saving the license certificate for future reference.
If you face any issues, please visit Troubleshooting.