- Grid Numbering – opens numbering dialog for Grid category.
- Filter – Grids can be filtered by the following parameters: All, Vertical, Horizontal, Diagonal, or Arc. The chosen parameter can be combined with Arc or Diagonal grids by selecting it below.
- Mark Symbol – the first mark symbol for the active or selected grids below. The names of the grids can be changed manually, if needed. Mark – enters new grid names in 'New Name' column.
- Change Last Symbol – changes last symbol letter in 'New Name' column according to entered 'Mark Symbol' value.
- Automatically Sort Grids - automatically sorts or changes the names of grids when user makes any changes in a project.
For example, user adds “B” grid in a project – other grids are automatically renamed accordingly:
- Pseudo Marks - Revit creates pseudo marks for repetitive grids.
For example, grid number 7 has been inserted between grids 1 and 2. After the renaming process, all vertical grids are renamed with numbers from 1 to 6. When the user selects OK, a warning window pops-up because a diagonal grid with name 6 already exists. Revit does not allow grid names to be identical, so Sort Mark creates pseudo-marks for the repetitive grid.