Sort Mark allows users to sort and renumber Revit elements and add additional information to the parameters of any selected elements. Sort Mark automatically sorts graphical, architectural, and structural elements. It makes the workflow smoother, saves time on processing data, and helps avoid inaccuracies in element numbering. The tool allows users to save specific localized sort and mark configuration settings for later use in current or future projects.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit®.
- Detects geometry of grids and renumbers them
- Renames grids automatically after they have been changed in the project
- Powerful and flexible functions allow users to create unique numbering combinations for any Revit element (Doors, Windows, Beams, Columns, Pipes, etc.), sheets, rooms and spaces.
- Number elements in batch
- Mark elements one by one
- QR/Barcode generator
- Marks swing direction of doors into door properties
- Marks flip/mirror orientation for selected elements
- Marks global orientation for selected elements
- Recalculates elevations
- Recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates
- Creates new shared parameters and many more functions
- Save numbering settings under separate names
- Sort elements in ascending or descending order