Sort Mark extension allows users to sort/renumber Revit Elements in various ways and to add additional information to the parameters of any selected elements. Sort Mark automatically sorts graphical, architectural and structural elements. This extension is made for a smoother workflow, can save a lot of time while processing data and helps to avoid inaccuracies while numbering the elements. The tool allows users to save specific localized sort and mark configuration settings for later use in the current or future projects.
Compatible with BIM software Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, Revit® MEP.
• Detects grid geometry and renumbers them.
• Renames grids automatically after they have been changed in the project.
• Powerful and flexible functions allow users to create unique numbering combinations for any Revit element (Doors, Windows, Beams, Columns, Pipes, etc.), sheets, rooms and spaces.
• Element Batch numbering -
• Element Mark One by One -
• QR/Barcode Generator -
• Marks swing direction of the doors into the door's properties.
• Marks flip/mirror orientation for the selected elements.
• Marks orientation for the selected elements.
• Recalculates elevations? -
• Recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates? -
• Creates new shared parameters and many more functions.
• Possibility to save numbering settings under separate names.
• Possibility to sort elements in Ascending/Descending order.