1. Make sure you have Rebar Shapes in your model. They should be visible in your Project Browser:
If you don't have them, load them from Library.
2. Prepare Rebar Configuration for selected column section.
3. Assign configurations to Structural Column Types by using Column Link.
For each column Type assign Section and Configuration.
4. Select Structural Column(s) with the Type used in Column Link, and use Create Rebar command. It will read which reinforcement configuration should be used from the Column Link and will then create rebar.
1. corbels must be created as separate families, they can not be part of Structural Column family. For more info, see help file about corbels.
2. if you need to have a cut in the column, use families with voids instead of adding voids to Column family.