Smart Connections is a BIM Solution for Revit. It can instantly add any number of face-specific intelligent details.
Details can adapt to host-element changes according to predefined rules.
▪ Start Revit
▪ Select Show Dock in TOOLS 4 BIM tab
▪ Select Smart Connections in the Dock
▪ There are two ways to work with Smart Connections:
– by using commands from TOOLS 4 BIM Dock, Tools tab
– by using commands from T4R Create/Modify - Smart Connections ribbon
Note: To turn ON Smart Connections in the ribbon, click the show/hide icon in the Dock
▪ Several times per year, we release updates and improvements
(A red dot in the Dock means that updates are available.)